Christian County Commission authorizes the Outstanding Employee of the Quarter Award to honor those employees who perform their duties at an outstanding level of service.
This Award was established in an attempt to recognize the efforts of those employees who perform with a superior level of commitment, partnership, accountability, positive attitude, and ability to embrace change.
Recipients will be selected on, but not limited to, the criteria listed below
- Highly engaged and committed to the mission, vision and values of the County.
- A “can-do” attitude; goes the extra mile in giving to the County and doing their best.
- Functions in a spirit of partnership with other employees and with their citizens.
- Has a clear understanding of personal accountability and tends to look to themselves first for resources and solutions. Instead of placing blame, they fix problems.
- Embraces change and looks for ways to reinvent themselves while continuing to provide a high level of value to the organization.
How to Nominate Someone for Employee of the Quarter
Fill out the form below.