Christian County Sheriff’s Office is currently accepting applications for a POST certified Campus Security Officer. A Campus Security Officer is assigned to physical security positions inside the Christian County Government buildings. The primary duties of a Campus Security Officer (CSO) are to conduct screening of visitors, property, or deliveries to ensure the safety and security of the Christian County Courts and Government buildings. A CSO may operate necessary security equipment such as x-ray machines, metal detectors, and hand wands at screening checkpoints. Other duties include assisting with the escorting of inmates to courtrooms, provide oversight from a security control room, and patrolling the campus.
More Position Details
- M-F/8am-4:30pm/Holidays and Weekends off
Occasionally, duty and training requirements will require a modified schedule.
- Job Type: Full-time
- The position must be able to pass a criminal background check, a drug test (and will be subject to random drug testing).
Education / Experience:
- High School Diploma Required
- Must have a Missouri POST license in good standing for this position.
- Previous U.S. Armed Forces, law enforcement, or corporate security experience preferred.
How to Apply
Interested persons may apply at the Christian County Sheriff’s Office, 110 W. Elm Street, Room 70, Ozark, MO 65721, Monday- Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30pm or at http://www.christiancountysheriff.net/careers/