(Absentee voting may be done in person or by mail)Voter’s who would like to vote in person, may come to the County Clerk’s Office Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the Saturday prior to the Election.
(Absentee voting may be done in person or by mail) Application for Official Absentee Ballot
If you would like to vote absentee, you may print the absentee application and fax, mail, or drop off the completed form at the County Clerk ’s office. If you have not voted in Christian County , then we must have a copy of your photo identification before we may process your absentee application. The quickest way to vote is to bring your application to the County Clerk ’s Office for processing and vote that day. If that is not possible, then you may cast your ballot through the mail (Reminder: this requires you to go before a notary for your vote to count!).
Voter’s who would like to vote in person, may come to the County Clerk’s Office Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the Saturday prior to the Election.
Requests for an Absentee Ballot by mail may be made in person; by his or her guardian; or by a relative within the second degree.
1. The request shall be in writing
2. Shall state the applicant’s name.
3. Address at which he or she is registered.
4. His or her reason for voting absentee.
5. Address to where the ballot is to be mailed
6. The request must also be signed by the Applicant and mailed to:
Christian County Clerk
100 W. Church, Room 206
Ozark , MO 65721
Reasons for voting by Absentee Ballot include:
- Absence on Election day
- Incapacity or confinement due to illness or physical disability.
- Religious belief or practice.
- Persons in federal service, their spouses and dependents.
For more information, you may call the County Clerk’s Office at 581-6360 or fax 581-8331.